Inter-City Baptist Church  
 
 

Our History
Example Frame
 
 
 
 
 

Our History


In July of 1950, First Baptist Church of Melvindale and First Baptist Church of Allen Park merged to form Inter-City Baptist Church under the leadership of Dr. William R. Rice. Since that time, Inter-City Baptist Church's ministries have grown to include a Christian school and seminary. Inter-City remains true to our heritage as an independent, fundamental, baptist church under the leadership of our current pastor, Dr. David M. Doran.

Church Bylaws